Things to be added to the collection, and a random collection of links as-yet-unexplored or rumors that have yet to be substantiated…
Some new tracts to find, thanks to Wikipedia:
- “Devil Doll?” by Daniel Clowes – Beyond the Valley of the Gift Police [Jello Biafra’s 1994 CD]: Devil Doll? (E1) reprinted in the form of a Jack Chick Tract and included with CD, also inside Eightball #1 comic. Still looking for this
- “Antlers Of The Damned” by Adam Thrasher Found at http://www.weirdcrap.com/chick/antlers/antlers.html
- “Jesus Delivers!” by Jim Woodring and David Lasky Looking for, emailed authors
- “Demonic Deviltry” by ‘Dr. Robert Ramos’ (Justin Achilli of White Wolf Game Studios) Found – http://images.wikia.com/whitewolf/images/1/10/Demonicdeviltry.pdf
- “A Patriarchy’s Nightmare” by Keith Mayerson Looking for
- “Why We’re Here” by Fred Van Lente and Steve Ellis Found – http://www.fredvanlente.com/cthulhutract/
- Church of Hemp tracts; Bad Bob Larson, In The Beginning (Before the D.E.A.), The Lost Generation, Miss Universe (The Story of Cannabisa, Goddess of Hemp), A Rent-A-Cop Demon’s Nightmare!, The Visitors, Why No Holy Vegetable?, Wounded Children, etc. Emailed them at firstname.lastname@example.org, email bounced.
- From nonDairy Publishing (http://www.slowwave.com): The Bible- (©1992, 1997 by Jesse Reklaw) a 12 page tract with execellent illustrations. It’s a story of a kid who starts quoting scripture he makes up to get his own way. Emailed artist, and positive response.
- Full audio video treatment in Hot Chicks – dramatic re-enactments of the original Chick Tracts at http://www.316now.com/
- In the style of treatment about a more moderate version of Christianity byDean Rankine
Other things to be added;
If you have a parody tract and can provide more information and a good quality scan of it, please email me a copy rgmurray at gmail dot com. Thanks.