If you’re looking for work, and you happen to look at RBC, I can earn a bit of referral cash if you get hired and don’t suck. The amount depends on the level of the job, but I’d gladly share that amount with the new hire when it’s paid out.
All you have to do is select “From an RBC employee” from the list about where you heard about the job, and enter my name and email address Richard.Murray@rbccm.com.
The following jobs are in and around Toronto, but there are plenty of positions across North America, including New York.
Operations Administrator (not IT specific)
As a Operations Administrator in Fixed Income Operations the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the timely and accurate settlement of the firm’s daily trading activity. The successful applicant will also be responsible for reporting, and following up on all problems, fails, and exceptions. This individual must have the ability to communicate quickly and efficiently with a variety of internal and external clients, and counterparts.
Business Systems Analyst (You know what SDLC is…)
This position provides direction and guidance around the development and management of business requirements and software specifications to project teams and is responsible for identifying, recommending and enforcing requirement best practices. This individual will also provide consulting expertise, coaching, mentoring and support. This position will also work on the development and implementation of supporting material to the requirements process in the organization. This will include development of material such as guidelines, templates, checklists as well as the successful delivery and adoption of this material within the practitioner community.
Answer inbound calls for RBC clients in English or en Francais… call centre is call centre…
Sr. Technical Systems Analyst (My role and level, different group by the looks of it.)
- In depth knowledge of IBM System z processor architecture
- In depth knowledge of disk storage solutions provided by IBM, EMC and NetApp
- In depth knowledge of Sun tape storage solutions
- Working knowledge of SAN and FICON solutions utilizing Brocade technology
- incumbent will be responsible for providing insight as the subject matter expert (SME) for the aforementioned technologies
- Given the knowledge base identified above and working with the vendor, incumbent should be able to architect solutions to meet our customers needs. Once the solution is approved for acquisition, incumbent will be responsible for the lifecycle of the asset – order, install, maintain, return.
- Accounting/financial insight and negotiation skills would be an asset.
The position will be responsible for assisting in test environment creation for Corporate Work Bench’s development group in a timely manner and successful delivery of projects/products to our Business Partners.