• American Presidential History

by  • 11/4/2008 • politics • 0 Comments

Well, Fox News has something right on their front page today; no mater who wins this election, it’ll be a first; either there will be a non-white president for the first time, or there will be both the oldest white man elected president along with the first ever female vice president. Either would be a first, and one would be a shock to most people, with national polls giving the lead in both popular and electoral votes at 90+% to Obama.

I decided to check out Fox’s YOU DECIDE: Who Will Win? for the open comments from Fox News believers viewers.

Wow. I can’t even begin to comment on these… they say so much all by themselves.

Comment by Randy Church November 4th, 2008 at 12:19 pm
    If Jesus Christ is truly your Lord/God and Savior, you have to NOT vote for Obama!!!

comments by sharon (@ ?)
    Since when do we elect our representatives based on what other countries think??? To me that is just one more reason to add to the longggggggggggggggggggggg list of reasons NOT to vote for BO. If you want to be like the Germans or the Italians or Spanish my suggestion to you is to move there and quit trying to push their socialistic views down the throats of us who enjoy living in this American democracy just the way it is!

Comment by Brenda November 4th, 2008 at 12:18 pm
    I voted McCain/Palin. I believe God. God holds those accountable who shed innocent blood. I believe God would hold me accountable for the lives lost if I voted for someone who I knew would further the cause of abortion. It’s not all about the money. It never has been.

Comment by Kim November 4th, 2008 at 12:18 pm
    mccain for president, obama wants to shut down all the coal industry, and how many americans will lose there jobs in ohio,penn, and other states that work in the coal industry. VOTE MCCAIN/PALIN

Comment by reagan21 November 4th, 2008 at 12:17 pm
    We win a comeback win. Ultimately, McCain will win if PA poll workers stop violating a Federal Court order which enjoins removing poll workers because of party affiliation. It is like Illinois 1960 all over again; the Chicago politcal machine is involved in both scandals. This election will be stolen via Pennsylvania. We could be in for a long night read about it below.

Comment by IN GOD WE TRUST November 4th, 2008 at 12:11 pm
    IN GOD WE TRUST, IN GOD WE TRUST, IN GOD WE TRUST, IN GOD WE TRUST,IN GOD WE TRUST, IN GOD WE TRUST, IN GOD WE TRUST, IN GOD WE TRUST,IN GOD WE TRUST, IN GOD WE TRUST, IN GOD WE TRUST, IN GOD WE TRUST,IN GOD WE TRUST, IN GOD WE TRUST, IN GOD WE TRUST, IN GOD WE […]

Comment by Lawra November 4th, 2008 at 12:11 pm
    You should only be voting for American PRIDE…McCain/Palin…red white & blue, a strong military, american apple pie, the family picture, etc…. The greatest presidents were Republican and they have dominated the white house from the begining. They are the thread that sewed this country together and will keep it together. Old white haired guys belong in the white house. Clinton didn’t belong and neither did any of the other young ones. You have to be an old fart of a military man to be able to handle this country. If 9-11 happened again, who would be more conforting to you…like a father figure to his children…McCain…and Mom…Palin.

It shaves IQ points off reading some of this stuff. I was prepared for bad, but this is a horror show.

About