I’ve reformatted the following spam “job advertisement” for clarity, and I have highlighted some of the bits I find most entertaining.
We are at search and selection of both experienced, highly qualified employees, and young, creative and perspective specialists  in marketing.
We clearly realize that the success of our company are our employees, and therefore creation for them of maximally favorable conditions to maintain and improve their professional level is in our opinion not less important task. 
We appreciate such merits of employees as initiative, leadership, ability to work with people, striving for self-improvement.
Employees with such merits have an excellent opportunity to make successful career at us. 
If you wish to work in our team, if you are ready to active and dynamic work , we invite you to acquaint yourself with vacancy .
The preference is given to employees with knowledge of foreign languages. 
1. Creative and perspective students… draw this hallway, Da Vinci.
2. If I could pick just one problem in this sentence to start with. Try saying it all without taking a breath.
3. The rest of us will get by with just making faces at you.
4. I am ready to sit and watch work…
5. I studied Zen for a while…
6. English, for example.